- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended End Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Upstairs Shower Room
- Partial Double Glazing / Oil
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extended end terrace which is located just off the Shore Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to garden, large bedroom with wood laminate flooring and bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include partial double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in artificial lawn, concrete path / disabled ramp at rear with small garden.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'10'' X 12'3'' AT WIDEST (4.83m X 3.73m AT WIDEST)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'8'' X 9'11'' AT WIDEST (4.78m X 3.02m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level unit, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Under stairs storage, wood laminate flooring, PVC double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 12'10'' X 11'1'' (3.91m X 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath, Triton shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 2 12'11'' X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (3.94m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 9'7'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 4 9'7'' X 7'1'' AT WIDEST (2.92m X 2.16m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator
- Garden to front in artificial grass with shrub bed.
Concrete path / disabled ramp at rear with access to property.
Small garden at rear.
Outhouse, oil boiler
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »