- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow Occupying a Generous Corner Site
- Popular and Much Sought After Location
- Lounge with Parquet Flooring and Cast Iron Stove / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Oak Units and Integrated Dish Washer and Cooking Centre / Utility
- Three Bedrooms - Master with Range of Built in Robes
- Shower Room with White Suite / Separate wc
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage / Off Road Parking / Gardens to Front Side and Enclosed to Rear
Additional InformationBeautifully presented cottage style detached bungalow full of character and charm. This delightful property has been modernised, yet retains many features one would expect from a home of this era including parquet flooring in hall, lounge and dining room. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room and separate wc; while outside there is a detached garage and gardens to front, side and enclosed and sunny to rear.
Offering ease of access to all the amenities of Ballyholme including schools, local shops, cafes, restaurant, churches and of course the beach and delightful coastal walks. Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Clubs are close at hand , Bangor Town Centre is short car journey away and the ring road is convenient for the commuter.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door with leaded glass inset and side panels, parquet flooring, wired for wall lights, cornice ceiling, cloak cupboard.
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Cast iron remote control gas stove, parquet flooring, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.74m (10' 7" x 9' 0")
Into bay. Parquet flooring.
- 3.84m x 2.74m (12' 7" x 9' 0")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level oak units, Formica round edge work surfaces and splash back, Belling range cooker with tiled splash back, integrated dish washer, LED down lighting.
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas tumble dryer, gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 3.23m (17' 7" x 10' 7")
Including range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 2.44m (14' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, large fully tiled shower cubicle, wall tiling, tiled floor, heated towel radiator, extractor fan, linen closet.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Automatic up and over door, light and power.
- Generous corner site with gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear.
Front and side garden laid out in lawns with well stocked flowerbeds, hedging, shrubs etc.
Enclosed and sunny rear garden laid out in lawns with paved patio area.
Leaving Bangor proceed along Donaghadee Road, veer left onto Groomsport Road and take sixth right into Ashley Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »