- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning detached residence in idyllic country setting
- Family home with spacious detached shed and c. 4.5 acres of land
- Sitting room, Dining room and open plan kitchen/dining with family area
- Master bedroom with juliet balcony, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Mature site approached via a tarmac and cobble paved driveway, lawns, feature stone walling and ample parking
- Substantial detached shed
- Convenient, yet quiet location
Additional InformationWe are excited to bring to the market this stunning detached two-storey property with additional shed and c. 4.5 acres of land. Set in idyllic surroundings this fine property offers generous family accommodation which is flexible to suit all needs.
The ground floor offers a sitting room, dining room and open plan kitchen/dining with family area, separate utility and shower room. With a gallery style landing the first floor has a master bedroom with juliet balcony overlooking the ground and towards mature trees, and an ensuite bathroom. The flexible layout offers a further 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with study, and family bathroom. Externally the property is approached by a tarmac and cobble paved driveway with ample parking, lawns, feature stone walling and spacious detached shed.
Approached by a shared laneway this home offers quiet country living yet only 5 minutes from Crossgar, local schools, shops and amenities, and within easy commutable to Downpatrick, Saintfield and on to Belfast.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- cornicing, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- spacious entrance hall wih feature staircase, cornicing, tiled floor, radiator
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.89m x 4.53m (16' 1" x 14' 10")
feature stone fireplace with gas fire, cornicing, wood flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.41m (16' 0" x 14' 6")
Semi-solid wood flooring, recessed lighting, radiator
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING WITH FAMILY AREA:
- 9.86m x 4.35m (32' 4" x 14' 3")
Modern kitchen with a range of high and low high gloss finish units and complimentary corian/wood block worktop, integrated appliances to include two ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated drinks cabinet, island unit with 5-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, breakfast area, tiled flooring, family area with wood-buring stove, patio doors to decked area, radiator
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.37m x 2.39m (14' 4" x 7' 10")
high and low level units with complimentary work-top, partial wall tiling, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.68m x 2.48m (12' 1" x 8' 2")
built-in units to include oil fired boiler and hot-press
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with jacuzzi jets, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- cornicing and ceiling rose, wood flooring
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.74m (15' 2" x 12' 3")
range of built-in wardrobes and dressing unit, sliding doors to Juliet balcony with delightful views, wood flooring, radiator
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- white suite with panel bath, vanity unit with sink, low level wc, heated towel rail, cornicing, recessed lighting, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.51m x 3.09m (14' 10" x 10' 2")
lamintated flooring, corner views, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.52m x 3.09m (14' 10" x 10' 2")
laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.52m x 2.98m (14' 10" x 9' 9")
laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 4.43m x 2.67m (14' 6" x 8' 9")
laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite to comprise of free-standing bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, radiator
- Approached via a shared laneway the property has stone entrance pillars and tarmac and cobble paved driveway leading to ample parking area, mature lawns, feature stone walling, decked patio area, large shed 19m x 10m with small mezzanine area, power and light and c. 4.5 acres of land
Take the Kilmore Road out of Crossgar, turning right into Cedar School. Continue straight over the small bridge and turn left at the Playing Fields onto the laneway. Continue along the lane until the end
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »