- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Good Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this recently modernised and extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in this ever popular development just off the Shore Road, Whiteabbey.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with wood laminate floring and open to a luxury newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three good bedrooms and a spacious luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a communal parking bay at side, good garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed gardens to side and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring and radiator
- LOUNGE 15'1'' X 13'0'' (4.60m X 3.96m)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator and open to dining area.
- KITCHEN 10'7'' X 9'7'' (3.23m X 2.92m)
- Luxury newly installed range of high and low level units, complimentary worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed washing machine, wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard and open to dining area.
- DINING AREA 10'7'' X 9'6'' (3.23m X 2.90m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 13'6'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (4.11m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'0'' AT WIDEST (2.67m X 2.44m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury newly installed white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled chrome corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Good garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn
Pvc fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »