- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- This large detached family home located just off the main A6 arterial route between Belfast (60 minutes) and Derry/Londonderry (20 minutes) offers potential buyers the opportunity to own a truly unique property with some exceptional features.
This 5 bedroom, 3 reception, 4 bathroom home has some exceptional features and quality of finish.
Homes of this standard rarely come onto the market. The property boasts large mature front and rear gardens, asphalt driveway, garage with electronic access door, separate external storage shed and raised patio area with glazing surround and tiled walkway into rear garden.
Accessed through double entrance doors the large porcelain tiled foyer has a beautiful decorative spiral staircase surrounded in marble wall tiling with stained glass feature windows and roof moulding. The entrance hall offers a preview to the host of intricate features this home has to offer.
There is wooden flooring to living room and hallway. A newly fitted kitchen open plan to dining and lounge area, with 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are en-suite. This home also has added features like twelve zone heating control, beam vacuum system, security alarm and triple glazing throughout.
- The ground floor accommodation includes;
- Living Room
- Is finished to a high quality with solid oak flooring, exposed wooden roof beams to ceiling. A large feature wall with exposed brick gas fire, dimmer lighting, TV point and zone control heating panel.
- Kitchen with open plan dining and lounge area is tiled throughout with access to outside raised patio via sliding patio door and separate French doors. The kitchen benefits from lots of natural light from recessed roof skylights which add further character alongside hanging pendant lights and downlighters. The quality high and low level light grey units have brushed steel handles and sockets, metallic American style fridge freezer, Stoves 8 ring gas hob, dual oven and grill. A navy blue centre island with integrated stainless steel sink, wine cooler, space for dishwasher and quartz worktops throughout.
- Rear Entrance hall
- Can be accessed from the rear door, or through the kitchen with light grey half wall wooden panelling it includes access to the garage, separate w/c, cloak storage, second staircase and Utility room
- Utility Room
- Has built in units, worktop with sink and draining board and plumbed for washing machine & dryer.
- Main Bathroom
- Wet room style with full height tiling to shower area, large free-standing bath with mixer tap and shower head, low flush toilet, sink with vanity unit and vintage style radiator and towel rail.
- Master Bedroom
- Is a large double room, with dark wooden floor, full length built in sliding wardrobes, self-closing door and keypad lock and en-suite
- With full length tiling to shower cubicle, low flush toilet, sink with vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, shaving plug socket and high-level storage units.
- Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3
- Are both double bedrooms with light wooden flooring, full wall length sliding wardrobes, large triple glazed windows overlooking the garden with access to a shared En-suite.
- Features separate his and her sinks, above sink lighting and mirrors, full height tiled shower cubicle with two chrome heated towel rails and low flush toilet separate access to bedroom 2 & 3.
- Bedroom 4
- Is a large single room with light wooden flooring and built in sliding wardrobes
- The 1st floor accommodation can be accessed via the spiral staircase in the main entrance hall or via second stairway in rear hall. It consists of;
- Circular landing
- Circular landing space with feature wooden ceiling paneling around decorative spiral staircase with access into large attic storage and bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5
- Has large sky light window, with built in sliding wardrobe and desk, space for double bed and access to second landing and private en-suite
- Includes, shower, heated chrome towel rail, sink with under sink vanity unit and low flush wc.
- Second landing
- Has space for additional desk or study area, as well as access to storage cupboard, office and bedroom 5
- Space is carpeted with 3 sided built in desk and storage, with filing and storage
- Attic storage
- Is accessed via door from spiral staircase landing, it has been floored with large skylight window and has potential to be changed into an additional bedroom/playroom/cinema room/living area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »