- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fourth Floor Apartment Just Off The Crumlin Road
- Stunning Views Towards Belfast Hills
- Excellent Located Close To Many Local Shops
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room Open To Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite )
- Well Appointment Separate Bathroom
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gated Communal Parking
- Excellent Investment / First Time Buy
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationFourth floor apartment with excellent views over the Belfast Hills, located off the Crumlin Road in North Belfast. The property is extremely well positioned offering ease of access to Belfast City Centre and many local shops and amenities.
The apartment is deceptively spacious and comprises of a modern kitchen open to living room, two bedrooms ( master with ensuite shower room ) and a well appointed separate bathroom.
The apartment further benefits from gated, communal parking, gas hearting and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING ROOM:
- Kitchen: Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob with chrome extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, partly tiled walls, wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 2.84m (10' 10" x 9' 4")
Wood strip flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.18m (9' 5" x 7' 2")
Wood strip flooring
- Panel bath with chrome taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, spot lighting
- Communal gated parking
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »