- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fourth Floor Apartment Just Off The Crumlin Road
- Stunning Views Towards Belfast Hills
- Excellent Located Close To Many Local Shops
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room Open To Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite )
- Well Appointment Separate Bathroom
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gated Communal Parking
- Excellent Investment / First Time Buy
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationFourth floor apartment with excellent views over the Belfast Hills, located off the Crumlin Road in North Belfast. The property is extremely well positioned offering ease of access to Belfast City Centre and many local shops and amenities.
The apartment is deceptively spacious and comprises of a modern kitchen open to living room, two bedrooms ( master with ensuite shower room ) and a well appointed separate bathroom.
The apartment further benefits from gated, communal parking, gas hearting and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING ROOM:
- Kitchen: Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob with chrome extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, partly tiled walls, wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 2.84m (10' 10" x 9' 4")
Wood strip flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.18m (9' 5" x 7' 2")
Wood strip flooring
- Panel bath with chrome taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, spot lighting
- Communal gated parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
107th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »