- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- Extensive mature gardens
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Convenient location
Additional InformationFabulous detached house with extensive gardens on Walworth Road, Ballykelly. Located in a pleasant semi-rural location within walking distance of all the local amenities in the village and a short drive into Limavady with all it has to offer.
The property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation with five bedrooms and two reception rooms. Two bedrooms on the ground floor which could be used as extra reception rooms and three further bedrooms on the first floor.
The convenient location and great outdoor space will surely appeal to growing families. Viewing highly recommended.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen, dining, living area, utility room, WC and two bedrooms then three further bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Stoned driveway with parking for a number of cars, front garden and extensive rear garden.
- Hardwood front door and glazed entrance hallway with vaulted ceiling and viewing gallery. Cloakroom. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.5m x 4.5m (18'1" x 14'9")
- Comfortable, double aspect living room with corner window. Fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- WC 1.9m x 1.5m (6'3" x 4'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living room 7.1m x 5m (23'4" x 16'5")
- Open plan kitchen, informal dining and living area with aspects to front, side and rear. Kitchen has a good range of floor and eye level cherry kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for gas range, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback. Plumbed for American fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback, recessed spotlighting and skylight. Dining and living area has wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Sliding door to rear patio area. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting and TV point.
- Utility room 3.8m x 2.4m (12'6" x 7'10")
- Range of floor level cherry kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and UPVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1 3.4m x 3.1m (11'2" x 10'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.3m (11'2" x 7'7")
- Carpeted bedroom or office / study. Telephone / internet point.
- First floor
- Return staircase to first floor landing with viewing gallery. Hotpress. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3 5.7m x 4.6m (18'8" x 15'1")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Double aspect with feature window overlooking rear garden. Walk-in wardrobe. Carpet.
- Ensuite 2.45m x 1.7m (8'0" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 4 5.5m x 3.4m (18'1" x 11'2")
- Bright, double aspect double bedroom. Carpet.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, large bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 5 5.5m x 3m (18'1" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with picture window. Carpet.
- Stoned driveway and parking for a number of cars. Garden in neat lawn bounded by mature laurel hedge.
- Large rear garden with paved patio and concrete areas. Seating area with pergola. Garden in neat lawn with mature hedging, flowerbeds with shrubs and fruit trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »