- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Four Reception Room's across the ground floor with feature Fireplaces
- Four double bedrooms (master ensuite) plus Study
- Recently Fitted Luxury Kitchen Diner
- Separate WC and Utility/Larder on ground floor
- Modern Family Bathroom with white suite
- Detached Triple Garage with Storage room over
- Generous Gravel Driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
- Private and enclosed rear garden with sheltered flagged patio area
- Located with an ease of commute to both Belfast & Lisburn City Centres
- In close proximity to leading schools and local rail and bus links
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis truly exceptional detached 4 bedroom family home is situated in a delightful rural location, overlooking open countryside yet within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province via the motorway network.
The property offers quite superb well proportioned accommodation with 'cottage charm' whilst finished to the very highest specification throughout. Presenting four reception spaces across the groung floor and four double bedrooms (master ensuite) plus a study ensures flexibility for modern day family living. Further more a charming detached triple garage with storage room over make it a very practical family home.
Rarely does this opportunity arise to purchase such an exquisite family home with so much to offer in the way of location, accommodation and specification, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door to front, door through to Living Room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.9m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
Solid Oak Strip Flooring, feature Mahogany Fireplace with granite inlay and white marble hearth, ceiling cornice, door through to Dining Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Feature Marble fireplace, ceiling cornice. Door through to Sun Room
- 3.2m x 4.6m (10' 6" x 15' 1")
Solid Oak Strip Flooring, ceiling cornice. (This room may also present the opportunity as a ground floor bedroom)
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.3m x 3.m (7' 7" x 9' 10")
Ceramic Tiled Floor, vaulted ceiling, uPVC single door out to side. Door through to Dining Room
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 5.35m (12' 6" x 17' 7")
Solid oak strip floor, feature oak staircase with panelling, Doors through from Sun Room and Living Room and double doors leading through to Kitchen Diner.
- 4.25m x 5.35m (13' 11" x 17' 7")
Terracotta Tiled floor, Range of high and low level units in oak and painted finish to range area, granite worktops with upstand, space for electric range, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, recessed spot lighting, stable style door out to rear driveway. Utility Room off.
- Generous galleried landing with hot press off, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.25m x 5.6m (13' 11" x 18' 4")
Dressing Area, Recessed spot lighting
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, floor to ceiling tiling, enclosed WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.1m (15' 5" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood floor, Recessed Spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.45m x 2.95m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
Laminate Wood Floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 3.85m (10' 6" x 12' 8")
Laminate Wood Floor
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.79m x 2.35m (12' 5" x 7' 9")
Half tiled walls, White suite comprising low flush WC, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tilled corner shower cubicle with power shower, recessed spot lighting
- TRIPLE GARAGE
- Three sets of solid wood folding doors and solid wood pedestrian door to side, power and light, stairs to first floor storage room
- Front Garden: Large grass verge with pillared wall with iron railings, iron gates opening into gravel driveway. Lawn to front with decorative water pump.
Rear Garden: Sheltered brick pavior patio area to the rear, gravel driveway leading to triple garage, raised flat lawn bordered by shrub planting, mature trees and hedging with space for shed and greenhouse. Feature tiled roof pergola.
When leaving Lambeg via the Tullynacross Road continue over the River Lagan and past the old Coca Cola Factory site and no.41 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »