- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial semi detached extended family home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous large reception room.
- Fitted kitchen.
- White shower suite.
- Developed roof space.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazed windows / doors.
- Utility / storage house to rear.
- Landscaped areas.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial semi detached extended family home within this residential established desirable and highly convenient location off Finaghy Road North. Three good, bright bedrooms / one generous large reception room with feature double doors. . Extended sun room with feature patio doors. Fitted kitchen. White shower suite. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear doors / eaves and fascia also in Upvc. Gas central heating system. Outside storage / utility room. Feature pillars / double gates / feature railings. Driveway to front and side. Doorstep convenience within easy walking distance to leading Primary / Grammar schools / transport links to include the rail hub. A substantial family home within a location that continues to soar in demand. Chain free. Well worth a visit. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, double pvc double glazed doors to;
- LOUNGE / LIVING ROOM 23'8 x 11'8 (7.21m x 3.56m)
- Feature polished marble fireplace with inset and hearth, wood strip floor, deep moulded cornicing, downlighters, double doors to;
- EXTENDED SUNROOM 14'6 x 8'6 (4.42m x 2.59m)
- Downlighters, patio doors.
- FITTED KITCHEN 10'8 x 7'8 (3.25m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, integrated fridge, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature oak staircase.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'9 x 8'4 (4.80m x 2.54m)
- Wood strip floor, built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 8'7 (3.40m x 2.62m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'2 x 7'3 (2.49m x 2.21m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiling, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, gas boiler.
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 15'7 x 10'4 (4.75m x 3.15m)
- Floored and sheeted, storage into eaves.
- OUTSIDE STORAGE / UTILITY ROOM 11'7 x 8'9 (3.53m x 2.67m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, light and power, landscaped areas with feature pillars / railings and double gates, decking and fencing, outside lights, extensive paviours.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »