- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this perfect first time buyer home located in the residential development of St Jude's Court in Lifford, Co Donegal. Internally, this is a rather spacious and modern dwelling which benefits from having an oil fired central heating system and an open fire.The home also benefits from having three double bedrooms, garage, tarmac driveway and gardens to the front and rear. This development is located just off the main route from Strabane to Letterkenny making commuting very simple. This property is currently occupied therefore would require 48 hours notice for viewings. To arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 3.9m x 2.61m
- Laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.9m x 4.85m
- Laminate flooring, pine fire surround with metal insert, tiled hearth, open fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.36m x 4.93m
- Fully fitted kitchen with tiled walls and flooring, patio doors and double radiator.
- Store: 1.12m x 1.62m
- Utility Room: 1.62m x 2.16m
- Tiled flooring with low level cupboards, sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 1.23m x 1.87m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and single raditaor.
- Main Bathroom: 2.28m x 1.76m
- Tiled walls and flooring, WC, wash hand basin, bath, electric shower and single radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.9m x 3.11m
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.39m x 2.33m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.88m x 3.32m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Garage: 5.6m x 3.05m
- Roller door, oil burner and electrics.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Schools near 41 St Jude's CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »