This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Semi-Detached Home
- Popular Location Off Crumlin Road
- Large Kitchen With Space For Dining
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Additional InformationThe location of Squires View is second to none. Belfast is easily accessed via car or bus while there are many local amenities within a few minutes' walk. Many leading schools for children of all ages are close by. For those who favour a quieter pursuit the local area is home to many parks including Woodvale Park and Cave Hill.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a spacious kitchen open plan to dining area with French doors leading into the living room and WC on the ground floor. The first floor provides three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. This attractive property is further complimented by gardens to both the front and rear and driveway parking.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this property and would highly recommend early viewing. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing as soon as possible.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.48m (14' 3" x 11' 5")
Feature gas fireplace.
- 5.61m x 2.95m (18' 5" x 9' 8")
Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.44m (13' 8" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.1m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
- Enclosed yard to rear.
- Please note that the property will be sold unfurnished and that all heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
Travelling along Crumlin Road, turn into Squires Hill Road and the Squires View development is located at the top of this road.
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »