- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Extended Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Highest Presentation
- Superb Position
Additional InformationDouble Extended Period Town Terrace Holding a Superb Position Within This Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location close to the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road this double extended period town house will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating and has benefited from a programme of improvement works over the past years. Ideally suited to a young couple or first time buyer with exceptional period detail, internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 7.24 x 2.95 (23'9" x 9'8")
- Into bay, feature tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, 2 panelled radiators, under stairs storage,
- Dining Area
- Kitchen 4.11 x 2.21 (13'6" x 7'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low levle units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, pvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, Gainsborough electric shower, pvc panelled walls, panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, pvc walls and ceiling, low voltage lighting, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 3.25 (13'5" x 10'8")
- Period slate fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.36 (10'3" x 7'9")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Landing, concealed gas central heating boiler.
- Bedroom 4.14 x 2.62 (13'7" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.34 (8'4" x 7'8")
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Paved area to front, secure gated rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »