- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Superb Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Close to Local Amenities & The City Centre
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa of Modern Construction Set Within a Most Convenient Location
Holding a prime site within this quiet cul de sac location this contemporary semi detached villa has been modernised and presented to the highest standard minutes from the many local amenities and the City Centre. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, feature fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard.
A private corner site with private enclosed rear garden combines with a courtyard setting and the most convenient location to make this an opportunity not to be missed. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Pvc and glass entrance door, side panels.
- Spacious Lounge 5.88 x 3.64 (19'3" x 11'11")
- Recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stair storage.
- Kitchen 3.62 x 2.44 (11'11" x 8'0")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of contemporary high and low level units with down lighting, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated stainless steel and glass extractor fan, built-in high level microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.40 x 3.64 (7'10" x 11'11")
- Wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, water fall drench head, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, electric vanity mirror with charger, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting and bluetooth built in ceiling speaker.
- Bedroom 2.66 x 2.77 (8'9" x 9'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Built in drop ladder and insulated
- Off street car parking to front, raised flowerbeds, private enclosed rear garden in paving, security light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »