- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, Four Bedrooms (One Downstairs) & Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs Bedroom
- Garage Converted Into Utility Room
- Double Driveway
41 Sharry Drive, Moss Road, Lisburn
An extended semi-detached home set in the ever popular Lambeg area set just off the Moss Road. The property offers bright spacious family accommodation that can be flexible offering the choice of a downstairs bedroom or an extra reception room. The property is located close to local shops, schools and local amenities and with easy access to both Lisburn and Belfast.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 13' 4'' x 12' 5'' (4.06m x 3.78m)
- Feature fireplace finished in slate, laminate wooden floor, 2 double panel radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 11'' x 9' 5'' (6.07m x 2.87m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, space for american style fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard with gas boiler, uPVC patio doors leading to...
- Bedroom 4 / Family Room 13' 10'' x 8' 11'' (4.21m x 2.72m)
- Laminate wooden floor, uPVC french doors, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Wood flooring, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 12' 7'' (3.02m x 3.83m) (At Widest Point)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.94m x 2.18m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in single bed frame.
- Detached Garage 18' 6'' x 8' 8'' (5.63m x 2.64m)
- Range of units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator, low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- Storage Area 12' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.76m x 3.10m)
- uPVC door, ceramic tiled floor, power points.
- Covered seating area to the side, rear yard, driveway parking to the front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »