- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Lounge/ Kitchen
- Superb Residential Location
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Easy commuting to Derry / Limavady / Coleraine
- Close to local Village Amenities
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- A superbly well appointed semi-detached chalet bungalow complete with garage. This home enjoys a quiet private end cul-de-sac location offering spacious well laid out family accommodation. Viewing is by appointment with undersigned selling agent.
- Approaching Ballykelly from Limavady at the traffic lights proceed straight ahead take next left onto Plantation Road then take the first right into Riverside Cottages, proceed to the end of this development No:41 is situated at the end of this cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Hallway: 5.0 x 2.0 (16'4" x 6'6")
- Laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- Lounge: 5.0 x 3.5 (16'4" x 11'5")
- Multi fuel stove with mahogany over mantle. Laminate flooring. Coving around ceiling.
- Kitchen: 5.3 x 3.8 (17'4" x 12'5")
- Fitted with a range of beautiful eye and low level units with matching worktop. Tiled around units. Point for range cooker. Extractor fan and light. Centre island with granite worktop and Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Glass display unit with light. Tiled flooring. Double uPVC doors to enclosed rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.4 x 3.0 (11'1" x 9'10")
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8 x 2.5 (12'5" x 8'2")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.3 x 1.6 (7'6" x 5'2")
- White bath with shower attachment over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low Flush W.C. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Bedroom 3: 5.0 x 3.6 (16'4" x 11'9")
- Master bedroom. Carpet flooring. Velux window. Fitted wall to wall mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 4: 5.0 x 2.5 (16'4" x 8'2")
- Carpet flooring. Fitted wall to wall mirrored slide robes.
- Bathroom: 2.0 x 1.8 (6'6" x 5'10")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
- Exterior Features:
- Detached Garage. Tarmac Driveway. Front garden laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Raised rockery area and elevated garden area laid in lawn.
- Detached Garage: 5.5 x 3.5 (18'0" x 11'5")
- Roller door. Pedestrian side door. Strip lighting. Power points. Overhead storage.
- Annual Rates:
- Estimated Annual Rates: £931.26 (August 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »