- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended mid town house.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- Developed roofspace.
- Luxury shower suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Private rear gardens.
A comfortable extended mid town house within this established residential area, walking distance to the established Finaghy Road North / Andersonstown Road areas. Three excellent bedrooms / one generous reception room. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace. Fitted kitchen. Luxury white shower suite. Gas central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Feature extended porch to front. Close proximity to leading schools / excellent transport links both road and rail. Private rear gardens. Well worth visiting. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- EXTENDED ENTRANCE PORCH / HALL
- Storage understairs, ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 16'3 x 13'3 (4.95m x 4.04m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, Upvc back door.
- FITTED KITCHEN 10'4 x 9'10 (3.15m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, overhead extractor hood, gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'5 x 10'4 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1 x 9'9 (3.99m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'1 x 6'10 (3.07m x 2.08m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc wall coverings, downlighters, pvc ceiling, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- ROOFSPACE 10'10 x10'3 (3.30m x 3.12m)
- Storage into eaves, velux window, light and power.
- Feature pillars, gates / railings to front, private and secure gardens to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »