This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Detached Home
- Convenient and Much Sought After Residential Location
- Gracious Lounge
- Separate Dining Room / Bedroom Three
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen with Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden and Family Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom with White Suite
- Utility Room and Ground Floor WC
- Beam Central Vacuum System
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Landscaped Mature Tiered Terrace Rear Garden with Excellent Views Across Belfast
- Fifteen Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home occupies a prime position within this well renowned residential address. The location offers ease of access for the city commuter and ease of convenience to Belfast's outer ring with its varied range of retail outlets and sporting facilities. George Best City Airport and Parliament Buildings are also close at hand.
Internally this home has been extremely well presented. Of particular note is the contemporary fully fitted kitchen opening to living area with double glazed French doors to rear garden. There are two further reception rooms to the front. The outside driveway provides ample parking and the rear garden is tiered terrace with excellent views from the top level.
Located just off Sandown Road we feel certain this property will create strong interest.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed and leaded inset and side lights to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, solid cherrywood wooden floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, solid Cherrywood wooden floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3:
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
Outlook to front.
- 4.93m x 3.1m (16' 2" x 10' 2")
Solid cherrywood wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cherry surround fireplace with marble hearth, gas coal fire, glazed double doors through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
Part cherrywood wooden floor, open to kitchen.
- 4.37m x 3.45m (14' 4" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level contrasting units, granite work surfaces, space for range type oven, granite splashback, stainless steel extractor hood above, concealed low voltage spotlight, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with rustic stainless steel mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, open to built-in breakfast table, built-in glazed display unit, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.8m (6' 8" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, alarm intruder controls, built-in cloaks area, porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Access to roof space with Slingsby Ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 4.06m (16' 6" x 13' 4")
Views to Stormont Parliament Buildings, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, panelled bath with contemporary mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, with mosaic inset detail, porcelain tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Enclosed tiered rear garden laid in lawns, patio areas ideal for barbecuing and outdoor entertaining, south facing, views from top level to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Antrim Hills, driveway for off-street parking leading to garage.
Front garden laid in lawns with raised flowerbeds.
- Roller shutter door.
Travelling along Sandown Road away from Ballyhackamore, Richhill Crescent can be located on the right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »