41 Ravenhill Gardens,
Belfast, BT6 8GQ
2 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)
Last listed at Offers over £225,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Tastefully presented semi-detached property in most convenient and desirable location
- Excellent proximity to local amenities including popular bar-restaurants, sports facilities and Belfast City Centre
- Living room with feature open fire, wood effect flooring open plan to dining area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms; Principle with built in robes
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Beautifully maintained south facing rear garden with paved patio area
- Detached garage with light and power
- uPVC double glazed windows/ Gas central heating
- Early viewing highly recommended
The property is beautifully presented by its current owner, offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising on the ground floor a large living and dining area open plan to an extended modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances. Upstairs are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
Additionally the property benefits from a detached garage to the rear with light and power, uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a delightful south facing enclosed rear garden with patio area.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.75m x 2.87m (25' 5" x 9' 5")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire, feature bay window and double patio doors to enclosed rear garden. Open to . . .
- 4.9m x 1.85m (16' 1" x 6' 1")
Range of high and low level units, built-in oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, formica work surfaces, tiled flooring, spotlights, uPVC door to enclosed rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.02m (12' 11" x 9' 11")
Carpeted, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.87m (9' 7" x 9' 5")
- 1.68m x 1.63m (5' 6" x 5' 4")
Three piece white suite comprising low flush wc, wall hung wash hand basin, bath with overhead electric Mira shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled, access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.05m x 2.46m (16' 7" x 8' 1")
Light and power, double doors.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden with paved patio area, well maintained lawn with borders and shrubs, outside tap. uPVC facias, eaves and guttering.
Ravenhill Road from Belfast turn left just before Ardenlee Avenue.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT6 8GQ | Property For Sale in BT6 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Ravenhill Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Cregagh Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.