- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensively Refurbished Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Convenient To The City
Additional InformationModernised Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised period town house conveniently positioned to the City and the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road. The present owners have remodelled the interior of the property creating a through lounge into bay, modern fitted kitchen incorporating high level oven and gas hob, utility room and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers en-suite shower room to bedroom 3 on the second floor, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and doors, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from a programme of improvement works. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 8.12 x 3.30 (26'8" x 10'10")
- Feature radiator, wood laminate floor
- Dining Area
- Under stairs storage, double panelled radiator, ceiling is wired for projector.
- Kitchen 3.62 x 2.14 (11'11" x 7'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer ceramic sink unit, waste disposal unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, concealed gas boiler, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 2.88 (11'5" x 9'5")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.55 x 4.71 (11'8" x 15'5")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1.73 x 3.04 (5'8" x 10'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc., bidet, Partly tiled walls, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4.12 x 4.62 (13'6" x 15'2")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »