- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home Set Off Popular Glen Road
- Drawing Room With Open Fire
- Dining Room Open To Sun Room And Kitchen
- Four Bright Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking And Detached Garage
- Garden To Rear With Decked Area, Patio And Lawns
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family Alike
- Located Close To Local Amenities, Royal Victoria Hospital And Belfast City Centre With Motorway And Public Transport Networks Close By
Additional InformationThis spacious semi-detached villa will be popular on the open market with young professionals and growing families alike. Suited off the popular Glen Road, the home is well located close to Belfast city centre as well as local amenities and schools.
Internally, the home offers a living room and open plan kitchen, dining, sun room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as a floored attic for storage. The home further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- UPVC door with glazed panel and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair storage area.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
Hardwood fireplace with cast iron fire, tiled inset and granite hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.2m (11' 3" x 10' 6")
Brick recess for open fire. Open to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.79m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
- 6.25m x 2.11m (20' 6" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated ceramic hob with oven under. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Casual dining area. French doors to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.1m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8' 0" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.11m x 2.06m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and electric power shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- Driveway, patio and shrub beds to the front. Decked area and lawn to the rear. Detached garage. Gate to side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »