This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Period Home In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Bathroom And Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Majority UPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway And Detached Garage
- Mature Gardens To Front And Rear
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In This Fine Area
Additional InformationNewton Park is well situated within South East Belfast for young professionals and families wanting to set up home. Forestside is within a few minutes' drive, along with leading primary and grammar schools and access to the Outer Ring. Belfast City Centre is easily reached via public transport.
This 1950s semi-detached villa will be a great home. Whilst requiring some updating, the property offers bright and spacious internal accommodation which is complimented by mature front and rear gardens.
Early viewing is recommended. Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange a viewing on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with stained glass panel.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to hallway, under stairs storage, cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
Period tiled fireplace with open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, wall lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.45m (13' 10" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, wall lighting.
- 5.08m x 2.39m (16' 8" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, four ring ceramic hob with oven under and extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard under stairs, door to garden.
- Access to roof space.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.44m (8' 5" x 8' 0")
Picture rail, built-in storage cupboard.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.37m x 2.57m (24' 2" x 8' 5")
- To the front: driveway, garden in lawns, shrub beds. To the rear: boiler house, uPVC oil tank, patio, garden in lawns, shrub beds, gates to side.
122nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »