- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Receptions
- 3 Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffitts
- Integral Garage
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular Mountsandel area of town, with its easy transport links to Belfast and the glorious coastal resorts along the North Coast, this deceptively spacious & well cared for detached home offers superb value for money. With shops, schools and leisure facilities on your doorstep, interest is sure to be high. Contact us today for an accompanied internal inspection, you won’t be disappointed.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Understairs storage, phone point.
* LIVING ROOM - (4.87m x 3.50m) Feature wood surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, wall lights, tv point.
* KITCHEN/DINING - (4.76m x 5.50m) Range of eye & low level cabinet units, tiled between, glass display unit, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric hob & oven, stainless steel chimney hood extractor fan, under unit strip lighting, tv point, tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden.
* UTILITY ROOM - (3.86m x 1.78m) Low level cabinet units single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & splashback tiles, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
* WC (1.77m x 1.07m) Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, tiled floor.
ACCESSED BY BALLSTRADE STAIRCASE, BUILT IN HOTPRESS, ACCESS TO ROOFSPACE.
* BEDROOM 1 - (2.97m x 3.46m)
* EN SUITE - (2.37m x 1.08m) Walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled, electric shower with chrome slider & shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.27m x 3.47m)
* BEDROOM 3 - (2.38m x 2.15m) Built in single wardrobe.
* BATHROOM - (2.27m x 2.07m) White suite comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
* INTEGRAL GARAGE (5.90M X 3.55M) ROLLER DOOR, LIGHT & POWER.
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN WITH MATURE SHRUBBERY IN BEDS,
* REAR GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED, LAID IN LAWN, RAILWAY SLEEPER STEPS DOWN TO PAVIA PATIO AREA.
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & EXTERNAL DOORS.
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING.
* uPVC FASCIA & SOFFITS.
* OUTSIDE LIGHT & TAP.
* TARMAC DRIVEWAY.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »