- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Mid Terrace 3 Storey Investment / Residential Property
- Refurbished 2019
- 6 Bedrooms. HMO Certified Until 2023
- Natural Gas Heating, New Boiler System 2021
- Double Glazed PVC Windows Throughout In Addition 2 No. Period Style Windows
- Lounge And Separate Kitchen & Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room And First Floor Bathroom And Separate WC
- Fully Let As A 5 Bedroom And 2 Reception Rooms With Monthly Rental Of £1,500 Until End of August 2022. (Potential Of A 6 Bedroom Let)
- Rear Courtyard, Patio Area And Enclosed Secure Parking Area (3 Cars)
- Desirable & Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities, Queens University, And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located investment / residential opportunity close to all local amenities within the general university area as well as within comfortable walking distance of Belfast city centre.
The property is a well finished, substantial six bedroom mid terrace which is fully let until End of August 2022 with a monthly rental income of £1,500.
Additionally the property has a large, secure private parking area to the rear.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood front door with inner glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate wooden floor. Cupboard understairs.
- 4.62m x 3.86m (15' 2" x 12' 8")
Attractive stone fireplace with cast iron electric dog basket fire. Wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Built-in shelving.
- STUDY / BEDROOM (6):
- 3.38m x 3.1m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
Built-in shelving. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower cubicle with 'Redring' shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tongue and groove half panelled walls. Chequer-board ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKS AREA:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.61m x 2.92m (18' 5" x 9' 7")
Full range of "In-Frame" high and low level units. Belfast sink. Electric cooker, extractor fan and washing machine. New Natural gas condensing boiler. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Raised tiled dining area. Door to rear.
First Floor Return
- Feature stained glass window. Built-in storage x 2. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over and shower panel. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Sanded and varnished wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.1m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.21m x 4.57m (17' 1" x 15' 0")
Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Built-in shelving. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.67m x 4.52m (15' 4" x 14' 10")
Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Attractive cast iron fireplace. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front forecourt garden with forged metal gate and boundary hedge. Enclosed good sized rear courtyard with door to paved patio and private, secure, enclosed rear parking area for 3 cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »