- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Double Fronted Residence
- Five Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Four Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- Bathroom & 2 Shower Rooms
- Large, Mature Corner Site
- Driveway To Rear/Detached Garage
Knockbreda Park is a mature tree lined park that hosts an array of stunning detached and semi detached family homes and number 41 is no exception. A period, red brick, double fronted detached residence, that blends character and charm with modern living. From the original stain glass windows, cornice ceilings, plaster mouldings, fire places and the sense of grandeur you get from not only the proportion of the rooms but the ceiling heights. Adding to the popularity is its convenience to the local amenities, such as Forestside, leading schools, both primary & post primary and the restaurants and recreational facilities off the Ormeau Road. Internally the property comprises four receptions on the ground floor to include that all important study, if your working from home, downstairs w/c and kitchen / dining and utility. On the first floor the present vendors have reconfigured the original accommodation to create a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, two further bedrooms, white bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a separate shower suite. The roof-space was then converted with two double bedrooms and a shower suite in between. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and is double glazed. The property is positioned on a large corner site benefitting from gardens front, side and rear, bordered by mature heading. To the rear of the property there is a private patio and driveway that leads to the detached garage.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Hardwood panelled front door with fan light to entrance porch with original decorative tiled flooring. Original stain glass inner door with matching side panels and fan light and reception hall. Cornice ceiling and ceiling mouldings.
- Drawing Room 20'0 13'7 (6.10m 4.14m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with granite inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Oak flooring.
- Dining Room 19'8 x 14'1 (5.99m x 4.29m)
- (into bay) Cornice, ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Study 11'3 x 7'7 (3.43m x 2.31m)
- Oak flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c
- Family Room 14'2 x 12'2 (4.32m x 3.71m)
- Granite fire-place with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire. Double doors to:
- Fitted Kitchen /Dining 23'3 x 11'6 (7.09m x 3.51m)
- Full range of high and low level units, stainless steel 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in induction hob, extractor above and double oven. Granite work surfaces. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Utility Room 11'5 x 11'6 (3.48m x 3.51m)
- Range of units, double drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'0 x 14'6 (4.57m x 4.42m)
- Range of built in robes. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Walk in dressing room.
- Comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- Dressing Area
- Bedroom Two 14'9 x 14'3 (4.50m x 4.34m)
- Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Sink unit.
- Bedroom Three 15'0 x 12'3 (4.57m x 3.73m)
- Rear Return
- Bathroom Suite
- Comprising corner jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower above, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, with storage below, vanity mirror above, part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail. Sot-lights. Shower unit comprising corner shower cubicle, mira sport shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Shower Suite
- Stairs from landing to 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Four 13'6 x 12'3 (4.11m x 3.73m)
- Floor boards sanded and stained. Storage in eaves.
- Bedroom Five 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Floorboards sanded and stained. Spot-lights.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Floorboards sanded and stained.
- Fantastic, corner site with gardens laid in lawns to the front, side and rear, bordered by mature hedging. Patio area accessed directly from kitchen/dining.
- Outside Rear
- Driveway with ample parking leading to Detached Garage
- Detached Garage 18'4 x 9'4 (5.59m x 2.84m)
- Up and over door with light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »