- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Split-Level Family Home Extending To Approximately 4,000 Sq Ft
- Deceptively Spacious From External Appraisal
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Accommodation Over Four Floors
- Unique Architectural Features Including Spiral Staircase
- Six Bedrooms Plus Study
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite, Additional Shower Room And Two Cloakrooms
- Integral Garage
- Fully Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Steps Away From Lagan Towpath And Nature Reserve, Walking Distance To Some Of The Best Primary And Secondary Schools In Belfast And Queens University And Close To Belfast City Centre And Main Arterial Routes
- Local Amenities Include Popular Cafes And Restaurants, Belfast Boat Club And Sporting Facilities
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationSituated in one of the most sought after areas of Stranmillis this magnificent, split-level detached family home will provide an excellent home to the expanding family in today's market.
The property is well presented throughout, has accommodation over four floors, providing six bedrooms, three reception rooms, together with open plan kitchen/dining area and contemporary bathroom and ensuite facilities. In addition, the property benefits from an attached garage, generous parking to front and fully enclosed patio garden to rear.
The Stranmillis area is increasingly popular with a whole host of buyers who appreciate the convenience of the location close to all local amenities, schooling and Belfast city centre.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- WC. Wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AND LIVING:
- 7.42m x 5.26m (24' 4" x 17' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Granite worktops. 5 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Steps to…
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.39m (18' 0" x 14' 5")
Fireplace. Range of built-in units.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.97m (18' 8" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Light and power. Gas boiler.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.72m x 3.05m (18' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.41m x 4.57m (17' 9" x 15' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 2.44m (12' 6" x 8' 0")
Full length built-in robe.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.64m (14' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
- White suite. Panelled bath, telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress.
- 5.38m x 4.09m (17' 8" x 13' 5")
French doors to rear patio. Oak flooring.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.63m x 3.78m (21' 9" x 12' 5")
Wood strip flooring. Sliding doors to rear. Low voltage lighting.
- 3.02m x 2.13m (9' 11" x 7' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.68m (8' 6" x 5' 6")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Oven and hob. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Parking to front. Enclosed rear patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »