- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace and Bay
- Family Room, Also with Fireplace
- Modern, Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Additional WC Downstairs
- Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout; Some Original Features Retained
- Front and South Facing Back Gardens
- Off-Street, Driveway Parking
- Plans Passed for Double Storey Extension
- Close to Excellent Local Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this charming Semi Detached home enjoys a superb location a short stroll to Ballyhackamore and its wealth of amenities.
Extended on the ground floor to the rear, the well-appointed kitchen is open plan to both dining and sitting areas. Leading out onto a lovely, south-facing rear garden it is an ideal focal point for modern living.
The current owners have also secured planning permission for a double storey extension, should further accommodation be required. Further details are available on request from our Ballyhackamore office.
Recent sales in this highly regarded, tree-lined locality have proved to be very popular so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original black and white mosaic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling.
- Low flush wc, wash and basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
(into bay, at widest points) Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Solid oak flooring. Attractive slate fireplace with polished granite hearth. Bespoke built-in cupboards with recessed shelving.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.2m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
(at widest points) Solid Oak flooring. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Open plan to:
- 5.24m x 4.5m (17' 2" x 14' 9")
(narrowing to 3.63) Modern range of high and level units including island unit with stainless steel sink unit. Kenwood range-style cooker with 5 ring gas hob, tiled splashback and extractor fan above. Kenwood fridge, freezer. Bosch dishwasher. Vaulted ceiling with Velux windows. Ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden. Door to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.6m (7' 10" x 5' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Built-in cupboard, shelving. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.17m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
Attractive aspect across gardens to fields in the distance.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.82m (10' 6" x 9' 3")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Recessed shelving. Built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.16m (7' 11" x 7' 1")
- Cornice ceiling.
- Modern white suite comprising bath with Aqualisa shower over. Wash hand basin on pedestal with shelf underneath. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Shelved linen cupboard with Baxi natural gas boiler. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Access to roofspace.
- Double entrance gates leading to driveway with off street parking.
FRONT GARDEN: In lawn with border beds laid in bark chips with variety of plants and shrubs. Mature tree.
Double entrance gates to further driveway/parking/store area.
Gate to . .
- PLEASE NOTE: Plans have been passed for a two storey rear extension and single storey side extension under reference: LA04/2020/0357/F. Copies available on request.
- ENCLOSED, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Good-sized lawns with flowerbeds with mature plants and trees. Timber shed. Flagged patio and sitting area. Ideal for outdoor door entertaining.
Heading countrybound on Upper Newtownards Road, turn left after traffic lights in heart of Ballyhackamore Village. This is Earlswood Road and Kincora Avenue is first right. Property is last on the right, just before junction with Belmont Church Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »