- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property Located On John Street
- Dining Room With Archway Leading To Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Three Spacious Bedrooms Over Two Floors, One With Under Eaves Storage
- Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Overhead Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Guaranteed Full Damp Proof Course Carried Out 2019
An excellent opportunity to buy a deceptively spacious, mid terrace property at a very reasonable price. Located in a residential area close to main arterial routes and Newtownards town centre, it would make a great investment. Internally the accommodation comprises lounge with feature fireplace, archway to dining area and fully fitted kitchen. The first floor and second floors offer three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Other benefits include a full damp proof course carried out in 2019, PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and an enclosed rear yard. This property is excellent value for money and early viewing is recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 10'67 x 9'28 (4.75m x 3.45m)
- Ceiling rose and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway Leading To:
- Lounge 11'67 x 10'94 (5.05m x 5.44m)
- Open fire with wooden surround and mantle, tiled hearth, under stair storage and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'21 x 8'35 (4.50m x 3.33m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'09 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 15'01 x 10'20 (4.60m x 3.56m)
- Ceiling rose.
- Second Floor:
- Velux type window.
- Bedroom 3 14'97 x 10'21 (6.73m x 3.58m)
- Velux type window and under eaves storage.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with mixer taps, over head shower attachment, folding glazed door, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Fully enclosed rear yard and oil storage tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »