- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi-Detached Property in Castlereagh
- Recently Renovated to a High Standard Throughout
- Sympathetically Modernised Retaining Many Original Features
- Welcoming Entrance Hall with Original Tiled Floor
- Bright Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Room with Exposed Brick Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Area
- Modern Ground Floor Shower Room with Separate W.C.
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms on First Floor
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Good Sized Brick Storage Shed Plumbed for Utility Use
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front for Multiple Cars
- Large South Facing Rear Garden with Paved Patio Area
Additional InformationConstructed circa 1930, this attractive, red brick, semi-detached home occupies a generous, mature, level site in the highly popular Castlereagh area.
Conveniently located to avail of many of the area's primary and secondary schools, the property is just minutes' walk to local shops and amenities. There are also public and private transport links nearby with with bus stops just a short stroll away.
The property itself has been sympathetically modernised throughout, much of which within the past few years, and is immaculately presented inside and out. A most impressive landscaped, south-facing, fully enclosed rear garden compliments this home beautifully.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, original tiled floor, picture rail, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, original tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- High flush W.C., part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain head shower, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and built-in storage, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.29m (13' 8" x 10' 10")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, herringbone style engineered wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.75m x 3.29m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
Ceiling cornice, exposed brick feature fireplace with electric fire inset, engineered wooden floor.
- 3.m x 3.53m (9' 10" x 11' 7")
Modern range of matte white high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under-bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, space for under-bench firdge/freezer, ceiling cornice, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level fitted storage units, space for fridge-freezer, Velux style window, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC French doors providing access to rear.
- Wide staircase with dado rail leading to broad landing with built-in storage cupboard housing 'Baxi' combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.69m (12' 5" x 8' 10")
Access to roof space, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.98m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.69m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
- Widened driveway opening with off-street parking space for multiple vehicles on tarmac driveway.
- Good sized, private, south-facing garden with paved patio areas.
- BRICK OUTBUILDING:
- 5.03m x 1.87m (16' 6" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built in shelving and abundant storage space.
Hillsborough Drive runs between the Castlereagh Road and Woodstock Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »