- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Contemporary Integrated Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking in Feature Brick Paving
- Panoramic Views over Belfast
- Many Extras
Additional InformationStunning Extensively Refurbished and Modernised Mid Terrace
A stunning home extensively refurbished and presented to the highest standard holding a superb site affording panoramic views over the City, this is a home which will impress. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, with bedrooms 2 & 3 combined, through lounge with patio doors, fabulous open plan contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and microwave, gas hob, integrated washing machine with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, feature exposed brick walls, recessed low voltage lighting and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent times. Off street car parking with feature brick paved driveway adds the finishing touches to a truly impressive home.
- Feature Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Contemporary entrance door, contemporary radiator, sandstone floor, exposed brick feature, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 5.18 x 3.11 (17'0" x 10'2")
- Feature exposed brick feature wall, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, patio doors to rear, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 4.87 x 3.61 (16'0" x 11'10")
- Coloured sink unit, extensive range of oak high and low level units, high level oven and microwave, integrated washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, gas hob, canopy extractor fan, tall larder, American fridge/freezer space, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
rea - Wood Strip Floor
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, gas boiler,
- First Floor
- Landing, oak staircase, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, recessed lighting, mood lighting.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 2.76 (9'9" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, 2 chrome radiators, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 Combined 7.60 x 2.73 (24'11" x 8'11")
- Built-in slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in hard landscaping, feature brick paved driveway, garden shed, panoramic views over Belfast City.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »