- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Contemporary Integrated Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking in Feature Brick Paving
- Panoramic Views over Belfast
- Many Extras
Additional InformationStunning Extensively Refurbished and Modernised Mid Terrace
A stunning home extensively refurbished and presented to the highest standard holding a superb site affording panoramic views over the City, this is a home which will impress. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, with bedrooms 2 & 3 combined, through lounge with patio doors, fabulous open plan contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and microwave, gas hob, integrated washing machine with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, feature exposed brick walls, recessed low voltage lighting and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent times. Off street car parking with feature brick paved driveway adds the finishing touches to a truly impressive home.
- Feature Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Contemporary entrance door, contemporary radiator, sandstone floor, exposed brick feature, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 5.18 x 3.11 (17'0" x 10'2")
- Feature exposed brick feature wall, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, patio doors to rear, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 4.87 x 3.61 (16'0" x 11'10")
- Coloured sink unit, extensive range of oak high and low level units, high level oven and microwave, integrated washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, gas hob, canopy extractor fan, tall larder, American fridge/freezer space, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
rea - Wood Strip Floor
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, gas boiler,
- First Floor
- Landing, oak staircase, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, recessed lighting, mood lighting.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 2.76 (9'9" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, 2 chrome radiators, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 Combined 7.60 x 2.73 (24'11" x 8'11")
- Built-in slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in hard landscaping, feature brick paved driveway, garden shed, panoramic views over Belfast City.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »