- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming detached cottage
- Extensively modernised and extended
- 3 bedrooms (1 ground floor)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Generous living/kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with inspection pit
- Generous parking, patio and storage space + 3 timber sheds
- Close to the harbour, beach and local shops.
Additional InformationThis charming detached cottage offers much more than meets the eye. The property underwent extensive modernisation and had a generous rear extension constructed in 2007. We are advised that works included full damp proofing, new electrical, plumbing and central heating installations, replastering and full redecoration. The result is a practical home which retains much of its original charm but now offers practical family accommodation.
Located just a short walk from the harbour and beach the property offers 3 bedrooms (one on the ground floor and two on the first floor), a lounge with feature brick fireplace, a modern bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle, and a generous living/kitchen/dining room to the rear with patio doors to the rear patio. Externally there is a detached garage with inspection pit and 3 additional timber sheds plus walled storage area, ideal for a caravan or boat perhaps, and significant parking space.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.37m x 1.09m (4' 6" x 3' 7")
Understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.95m x 2.44m (16' 3" x 8' 6")
Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth and rustic wood mantel. Double radiator.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 10.13m x 2.67m (33' 3" x 8' 9")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Feature stove with 8 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tile effect laminate flooring. Double & single radiators. Oak effect uPVC double glazed patio doors to patio and single door to front driveway.
- Whites suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 2.87m (16' 3" x 9' 5")
(Reducing to 6-4). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.62m (16' 3" x 8' 7")
(Reducing to 5-6). Single radiator.
- 4.32m x 4.29m (14' 2" x 14' 1")
Double doors. Inspection pit. Light and power points. Rear pedestrian access.
- 3 wooden sheds with ample storage space. Paved parking and patio areas surrounding property and partially enclosed by block walls. Light & tap. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Enclosed parking area suitable for caravan or boat.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling past Portavogie Harbour towards Ballyhalbert turn left into the private lane just past the petrol station.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »