- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING IS INSTALLED
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND REAR DOOR
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH CARVED WOOD MOCK FIREPLACE
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA WITH BUILTIN OVEN / HOB UNIT ETC
- UTILITY AREA, PLUMBED FOR WASHING MACHINE
- TWO BEDROOMS, ONE ON SECOND FLOOR
- BATHROOM WITH FREE STANDING CERAMIC BATH WITH BRASS FEET
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CERNTRE LOCATION
Additional InformationThis Cotttage style end Terrace House, is suitable for a wide range of purchasers, including first time buyers, investors or those wishing to move to a smaller home.
The property enjoys a most convenient Town Centre location being within a few minutes walk of Seafront, Marina, Main Street Shopping and Public Transport.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.31m x 2.44m (17' 5" x 8' 0")
Carved wood mock fireplace. Ceramic tiled floor. 2 Double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.91m x 2.36m (12' 10" x 7' 9")
Builtin electric cooker and ceramic hob unit with stainless steel extractor fan. Range of white high and low level cupboards with formica working surfaces. Built in breakfast table with bench seating. Cerramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Upvc double glazed rear door.
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
ENCLOSED COVERED UTILITY AREA. - Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
PLUS. 4 '9" X 4' 0". Radiator.
- White Suite. Free standing ceramic bath with brass feet and antique style brass telephone hand shower. Petestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
- CENTRAL HEATING - Gas central heating is installed.
- DOUBLE GLAZING - Upvc double glazed windows and rear door.
- VIEWING - By appointment through Sole Agents
41 Grays Hill, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »