- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Red Brick Semi Detached Villa.
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units.
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows.
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom.
- Gated Driveway And Gardens In Lawn To Rear.
- Excellent Residential Area Close To Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationLocated just off the Holywood Road, this attractive Semi-Detached property offers excellent family accommodation. Close to George Best Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and all amenities within the Holywood and Ballyhackamore Villages such as Tescos, shops and restaurants the property comprises lounge, open plan living /dining through to a fully fitted kitchen and three bedrooms the property further benefits from double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Approached by a driveway to the front the property has a very well cared for private garden to the rear in lawn and patio area with flower beds.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully appreciate all this has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, laminate floor, storage under stairs
- Lounge 12'11x 11'10 (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Wood fireplace surround, granite inset and hearth
- Kitchen/Dining 17'8 x 12'9 at widest points (5.38m x 3.89m at widest points)
- Range of low and high level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel under oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partially tiled walls.
Double doors to rear .
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 8'2 (3.84m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 10'11 (3.81m x 3.33m)
- Built in cupboards and shelving
- Bedroom 3 8'9x 7'11 (2.67m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, low flush wc, single pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights
- Floored Roofspace
- Slingsby type ladder, fully floored and sheeted, velux window
- Enclosed front garden, laid in shrubs and plants, driveway to side. Rear garden with paved area, garden laid in lawn, raised flower beds with feature wooden sleepers, boiler house with recently fitted boiler, PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »