- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright, deceptively spacious detached bungalow
- Generous and elevated site with stunning views to Belfast and beyond
- Spacious living room with natural light pouring in from both ends
- Separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining space
- Generous utility room (formerly fourth bedroom and easily restored)
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with the option of restoring to four if desired
- Double glazed throughout, oil fired central heating
- Electric entrance gates to generous parking area, detached garage and yard affording further parking and storage
- Mature gardens in lawn with brick paviour walkways, patio area, mature beds and garden pond
Additional InformationBuilt in the 1970s as a four bedroom family home this freehold detached bungalow could suit a range of buyers from younger families to those looking to downsize to the one level.
On the fringe of both Belfast and Lisburn the property is therefore most convenient to many amenities as well as arterial routes to other towns and villages throughout the province. The accommodation is flexible with two spacious reception rooms and the option of four bedrooms with the kitchen benefitting from a casual dining space too. Furthermore the generous parking areas and yard area lend itself to working from home with the potential for further development.
Well maintained and with flexible accommodation we encourage an early viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Generous storage cupboard. Access to well insulted roofspace.
- 4.14m x 5.44m (13' 7" x 17' 10")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.53m (11' 7" x 11' 7")
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 4.24m (11' 10" x 13' 11")
Modern fitted range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, wooden drainer with sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting. Door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
(Formerly Bedroom 4). Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, cornice ceiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.87m (12' 8" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.95m (10' 5" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shelved hotpress with copper cylinder, modern tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE / WORKSHOP:
- Electric entrance gates, driveway, outside rear yard area. Rear gardens with extensive paved patio areas and pond. Stunning countryside views towards Belfast.
Travelling along the Ballylesson Road towards Lisburn turn left onto the Pinehill Road and follow the road up to Drumbo Village. Continue through the village the property is shortly on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »