- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 2+ reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and dishwasher
- Deluxe white bathroom suite - tiled walls and floor
- PVC double glazed windows & doors (with exception of under stairs)
- Gas central heating
- Views of Cavehill from rear elevation
- Garden to front and rear
- Detached garage
Additional InformationExtremely well presented semi detached villa positioned on a generous site within this highly regarded residential area convenient to a host of first class schools, shops and to Belfast City Centre. Offering bright, well proportioned accommodation the property would be ideally suited to a growing family or to first time buyers alike. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, plate rack, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Attractive fireplace, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
(fire not included)
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.63m (13' 7" x 11' 11")
Attractive pine fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled floor, view of Cavehill, PVC french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 6.86m x 2.59m (22' 6" x 8' 6")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steels ink unit, glass display cupboards, built in Logik double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, vented tumble dryer, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 10' 12")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe and cupboard, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.97m x 2.13m (9' 9" x 6' 12")
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap. Detached garage - roller door.
Fortwilliam, Antrim Road, North Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »