- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and immaculately presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - through lounge plus sun room
- Modern hi gloss fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Shower room with luxury white suite - tiled walls and floor
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Cavity wall insulation installed 2016
- Oil fired central heating (with exception of kitchen)
- Detached garage
- Enclosed garden to rear
Additional InformationAn outstanding luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site with uninterrupted views of Belfast, Co Down and Cavehill from first floor elevation. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, panelled radiator, hotpress/ under stairs storage, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, light.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 8.18m x 3.18m (26' 10" x 10' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, PVC sliding patio doors to sun room, PVC back door.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.38m x 1.68m (11' 1" x 5' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, Aluminium sliding patio doors to garden.
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Belling double oven, touch Schott ceramic hob, integrated Belling dishwasher, integrated Belling fridge, laminate floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, under unit lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
Built in mirror sliderobes, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast, Co Down and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.95m x 2.57m (9' 8" x 8' 5")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.95m x 2.06m (9' 8" x 6' 9")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light and power.
- Concrete driveway. Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear with extensive decking areas. Paved patio area. Strawberry flower beds. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, built in cupboards. (BBQ not included)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »