- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Imposing Detached Family Residence Built circa 1999
- Highest Quality of Fixtures and Fittings
- Beautifully Presented
- Extends to Approximately 6000 Square Feet
- Magnificent Reception Hall
- Drawing Room with Ornate Carved Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen/Dining/Living Space and Matching Utility Room and Pantry?
- Range of Integrated Appliances to Kitchen and Utility Room, Including Walk-in Cool Room
- Six Bedrooms Including Master Suite with En Suite Bathroom Room
- Three of the other Bedrooms incorporating En Suite Facilities
- Beam Vacuum System
- Large fitted Library
- Hobby Room
- Detached double Garage and attached double Carport
- Store Room, Garden Room and outside WC
- Prime Site Extensively Landscaped, Array of Flora and Fauna with River Running Through. Ideal for Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- Southerly Aspect to Gardens
- Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Exclusive Prestigious Location
- Ease of Access to Motorway Networks
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully designed 5,500 square feet detached residence was completed in 1999 to a most exacting specification and finished with only the finest of materials and fixtures. Occupying a prime position along Culcavy Road, this site offers a southerly aspect to the beautifully tended and landscaped gardens as well as exclusivity and privacy. A special feature of this unique site is a river that flows the full length of the garden and includes a waterfall, gazebo and bridge.
The location provides ease of access for the commuter to motorway networks. This property is also within the catchment area to a range of leading primary and grammar schools.
Throughout, this home exudes grandeur, light and space. Of particular note is a magnificent reception hall overlooked by minstrel gallery landing, superb drawing room with ornate fireplace and maximising on the outlook to the landscaped gardens. Bespoke kitchen/dining/living space with range of integrated appliances including walk-in cool room. Six bedrooms in total, including master suite with en suite bathroom, three of the others provide en suite facilities, a fitted library and a hobby room. Further benefits include double garage, carport, outside WC and a range of outbuildings.
With so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all this wonderful property has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Heather Brown tiled floor. Courtesy light. Twin hardwood double doors. Double glazed side lights and fan light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Solid polished oak wooden flooring. Mahogany glazed double inner doors to spacious reception hall.
- GROUND FLOOR WC AND CLOAKROOM:
- With light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, extractor fan, solid oak polished wooden flooring.
- WALK IN CLOAKS AND STORAGE ROOM:
- Solid oak polished wooden flooring. Built-in shelving. Cloaks hanging. Electrical fuse and meter cabinets.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 6.86m x 5.97m (22' 6" x 19' 7")
Solid oak polished wooden flooring. Turn spindled mahogany staircase with ram's horn balustrade to first floor overlooking minstrel gallery. Central stained glass atrium lantern. Magnificent limestone fireplace. Inset and hearth with cast iron solid fuel burning stove. Ornate cornice ceiling. Recessed spotlighting.
Arch to each side of central fireplace into dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.09m (19' 5" x 13' 5")
Polished oak wooden floor. Ornate cornice ceiling. Feature recess and ceiling rose. Feature arched windows. Doors to patio. Mature outlook. Access door to family room. Turned spindle ram's horn balustrade and steps to lower drawing room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.31m x 5.59m (27' 3" x 18' 4")
Italian marble carved fireplace. Inset and hearth with gas coal fire in polished dog grate, with mature outlook to side and rear gardens. French doors leading to garden. Ornate cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose and ceiling frieze. Recessed spotlighting.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
- 12.06m x 4.7m (39' 7" x 15' 5")
Solid half partition, with mature outlook over landscaped gardens. Semi vaulted ceiling with cornicing. Recessed spotlighting. Feature lighting. Mahogany fireplace and carved surround with natural brick recess. Gas coal fire. Heather Brown tiled hearth. Alcove display areas. uPVC double glazed access door to patio and garden. Square arch to sun room and open to kitchen.
- Bespoke fully fitted Alwood deluxe kitchen in solid maple with maple work surfaces. Glazed display cabinets. American style ice making fridge freezer. Built-in wine rack. Welsh style dresser and display areas. Britannia stainless steel range cooker with five ring gas hob and griddle. Ovens below. Tiled recess with fixed canopy extractor hood. Integrated microwave and pressure cooker. Spice cabinets. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Waste disposal unit. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Pull-out drawer units, pots and pans cabinet, island unit with granite work surface and butcher's block. Pantry with glazed display units. Walk-in fitted Cool Room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Granite effect work surface. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in cloaks and storage cupboard. Service door to carport.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.12m x 3.12m (10' 3" x 10' 3")
Solid oak wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Mature outlook to gardens and patio. uPVC double glazed access door to patio.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.41m x 4.29m (17' 9" x 14' 1")
Master bedroom with ornate cornicing. Ceiling recess and ceiling rose. Mature outlook. Two walk-in wardrobes fitted for hanging and shelving, both with light, power and radiators.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With light coloured suite comprising: 2 vanity units, chrome mixer taps, sunken tiled surround Whirlpool bath with chrome mixer taps, shaver point, separate WC and bidet with sliding door, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, feature stained windows, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.45m (12' 8" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Bed recess. Built-in wardrobe and mature outlook.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Light coloured suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, cabinets and drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, shaver point, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- 12.83m x 6.81m (42' 1" x 22' 4")
With minstrel gallery landing overlooking reception hall. Open arches to games area with mature outlook to gardens and library recess fitted with book and display shelving and feature stained glass window to front. Linen cupboard with built-in shelving. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.87m x 3.38m (19' 3" x 11' 1")
Mature outlook with built-in feature window seating. Cornice ceiling. Walk-in wardrobe fitted with hanging and shelving.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, cabinets and drawer units below, display shelving, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Mature oulook. Walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving, access hatch to roofspace. Cornice ceiling
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, drawer units, cabinets, chrome mixer taps, display shelving, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit and extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 7.09m x 5.54m (23' 3" x 18' 2")
Library/study, fitted with bespoke shelving. Cabinetry. Wall panelling, with electric fire. Timber fireplace surround. Marble inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to side and rear. Double study desk/study station to middle of room with seating and drawer units. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Semi vaulted. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.65m x 3.43m (15' 3" x 11' 3")
Double built-in robes. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to side. Access to luggage room.
- HOBBY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
Cornice ceiling. Built-in cupboards. Built-in shelving. Outlook to front driveway.
- BEDROOM (6)/NURSERY/WORK OUT ROOM:
- 4.32m x 2.29m (14' 2" x 7' 6")
Hotpress, pressurised water cylinder. Built-in shelving. Cornice ceiling.
- 7.7m x 7.67m (25' 3" x 25' 2")
With double arches. Water tap. Light and power. Fuel store and sliding door to garden store. Access hatch to roofspace.
- BRICK PAVIOUR BOILER HOUSE:
- With Ferroli industrial boiler.
- OUTSIDE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.78m x 6.32m (22' 3" x 20' 9")
Up and over remote electronic doors. Beam vacuuming system. Light and power. Overhead storage.
- Twin wrought iron double electric gates, video intercom and access panel, driveway laid in brick paviour with turning circle leading to garages and carport.
CCTV complete house coverage.
Coming from Lisburn along the A1, take the Hillsborough exit at the first roundabout on to Lisburn Road. At the motorbike showroom turn right onto Culcavy Road. At Ogles Grove, located on the right hand side, turn left to Number 41 Culcavy Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »