- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazed
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
Additional InformationLocated just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from a lounge open to dining with cast iron wood burning stove and modern fitted kitchen with lovely views to the rear. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking, leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden and patio area. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 22'5 x 11'3 (6.83m x 3.43m)
- (at widest points) Oak flooring to dining area. Laminate oak flooring to living area. Cast iron wood burning stove with granite hearth.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 8'1 (3.81m x 2.46m)
- Walnut effect shaker style kitchen with granite work top, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, built in 4 ring hob and oven.
Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Garden access and lovely views from side and rear window.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 10'5 (3.40m x 3.18m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'5 (3.43m x 3.18m)
- Great views.
- Bedroom Three 8'3 x 8'0 (2.51m x 2.44m)
- Built in robes.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with hand shower above, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Housed oil boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Garden laid in lawn. Bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »