- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This end terraced property is located on a generous corner site at the end of a cul-de-sac within Markethill. Internally this property offers generous accommodation and a new bathroom suite has been fitted and a modern kitchen is also offered. To the rear and side is private garden with pedestrian access and ample room is offered to the front for vehicle parking. Schools, shops and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Overall this property would be
ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market .
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Recently Fitted Bathroom Suite
Generous Gardens To The Rear & Side
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, tiled floor.
- 4.27m x 3.61m (14' x 11' 10") Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with cast iron inset, marble hearth and solid wooden surround.
- 5.21m x 3.23m (17' 1" x 10' 7") Cream effect high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob, and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for tumble drier and fridge freezer, walk in storage cupboard off, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9") Laminated wooden floor, double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.10m x 3.28m (10' 2" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.51m x 2.18m (8' 3" x 7' 2") Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- 1.88m x 1.65m (6' 2" x 5' 5") White suite, free standing bath with mixer taps over and electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling and laminated wooden floor.
- As this is a corner site generous gardens are offered to the rear and side which are in lawn and fully enclosed with pedestrian access. Pebble and paved area for dogs along with hot and cold taps. To the front the garden is enclosed and is tastefully landscaped in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Vehicle parking is offered to the front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »