- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Terrace Property
- Recently Renovated and Modernised Throughout
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Attractive White Suite Shower Room with Large Walk in Shower
- Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Two Garden Stores
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Colourful Planting
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing Throughout
- Located Offering Ease of Access for Commuting to Belfast and Newtownards
- Within Walking Distance of Comber Town Centre Boasting Range of Local Amenities, Schools, Eateries & Leisure Facilities
Additional InformationThis very well-presented property has recently undergone extensive renovation and modernisation finished to a very high standard leaving little for a purchaser to do but move their furniture in.
Accommodation comprises in brief of modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge, two well-proportioned bedrooms and an attractive white suite shower room with large walk in shower.
To the rear there are gardens laid in lawns with patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and two garden stores with light and power. Additionally, there are front gardens laid in lawns with colourful planting.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazing throughout and oil-fired central heating.
Located on the popular Brownlow Street within walking distance of Comber Town Centre this is a fantastic opportunity for a range of purchasers including the first-time buyer, downsizing and investor market alike. The location offers excellent convenience to a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Situated offering ease of access to Belfast and Newtownards with good road networks and public transport links via the main arterial routes.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor
- 4.09m x 3.12m (13' 5" x 10' 3")
Into bay window.
Decorative cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.09m x 3.76m (13' 5" x 12' 4")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of low level units, wood effect laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven, contemporary extractor hood above, space for under counter fridge, breakfast bar dining, open to dining area, laminate wooden floor, archway through to rear porch, uPVC glazed access door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.77m (13' 5" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front, built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.01m (9' 9" x 6' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Attractive white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, large walk-in shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, hot press with lagged copper cylinder, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting, raised patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, uPVC oil tank, two x garden store with power and light, front garden laid in lawns with colourful planting.
From the square head onto Castle Street and continue onto Mill Street then turn right onto Railway Street.
At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Glen Road then turn left into Brownlow Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »