How much will it cost?
Contact The Mortgage Company (NI) For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through The Mortgage Company NI. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite)
- 2.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Double Garage with Annex above
- 0.75 acres
Situated on an elevated site, this magnificent family home has wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The attention to detail in this property can only fully be appreciated by internal inspection. Described as a four bedroom property, two of the upstairs rooms can be divided into two and an attic conversion also offers scope for more rooms! We cannot recommend this property highly enough, we therefore recommend early viewing as essential!
41 Bishop's Road is only a short 10/15 min drive from City of Derry Airport and also benefits from its close proximity to Downhill and Benone beach, with a number of fishing lodges only a matter of minutes away!
* ENTRANCE PORCH with recessed lighting, tiled floor, maple double doors leading to:
* HALLWAY with engineered maple staircase and feature chrome balustrade, recessed lighting, phone point, vacuum system, tiled floor
* LOUNGE/ BEDROOM - (26’9 x 14’6) space for open fire, tv point, phone point, recessed lighting, dimmer switch, patio doors, tiled floor
* BEDROOM 3 - (11’3 x 10’9) dimmer switch, phone point
* KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (27’9 x 14’6) range of eye and low level maple kitchen units, tiled between kitchen units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Hotpoint semi-integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, wine rack with roller door, units and window pelmet with downlights, display cabinet with feature glazing, Hotpoint digital infrared hob, stainless steel canopy over with extractor fan, Hotpoint oven, kickboard Vacpac vacuum system, tiled floor. Dining and living space with tv point, phone point, patio doors to outside, double doors through to sunroom.
* SUN ROOM - (14’4 x 13’8) recessed lighting, tv point, dimmer switch, patio doors to outside, tiled floor
* UTILITY ROOM - (12’ x 8’1) range of eye and low level cream kitchen units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, 1.5 bowl single bowl stainless steel sink unit, controls for heating, extractor fan, kickboard Vacpac vacuum system, tiled floor
* WET ROOM - (9’9 x 8’2) white Loufen suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level w.c., walk-in shower area with power shower, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor
* FEATURE MAPLE STAIRCASE LEADING TO GALLERY LANDING with walk-in closet with access to roofspace via Fakro ladder, recessed lighting, phone point, dimmer switch, central vacuum system, tiled floor
* BEDROOM 1 - (26’9 x 14’6) central vacuum system, recessed lighting, phone point, tv point, access to roofspace, dimmer switch
EN-SUITE - (8’5 x 7’10) double shower, fully enclosed and tiled, power shower, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor
* BEDROOM 2 - (26’9 x 14’6) central vacuum system, recessed lighting, phone point, tv point, dimmer switch
EN-SUITE - (10’3 x 8’) fully enclosed and tiled double shower with power shower, low level w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, vanity unit, jacuzzi bath with glazed panels concealing back lights, telephone mixer tap with hand held shower attachment, recessed lighting, Fakro velux window, heated towel rail, non-slip tiled floor
* STUDY - (9’9 x 8’2) tv point, Fakro velux window, pipes in place to convert into a bathroom if necessary, tiled floor
* DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE - (36’ x 26’2) with the benefit of a kitchen and shower room off, garage door is motorised and insulated, alarm system, central vacuum system, tv point, double radiators, tiled floor
KITCHEN - range of maple effect kitchen units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls, space for fridge/ freezer, French doors leading to stoned area with wiring and plumbing for hot tub, superb views over surrounding countryside
SHOWER ROOM - wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, extractor fan
* APARTMENT OVER GARAGE: Open Plan Living/ Dining/ Kitchen Area - tv point, storage into eaves, tiled floor. Range of eye and low level kitchen units, hob and oven, extractor fan, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge. Central vacuum system, Fakro velux windows, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 - (10’10 x 8’2) Fakro velux window, tiled floor
BEDROOM 2 - (10’10 x 8’2) Fakro velux window, tv point, tiled floor
SHOWER ROOM - (10’8 x 4’3) tiled shower unit with power shower, low level w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, Fakro velux window, extractor fan
* STORAGE ROOM with roller door, low level kitchen units, light and power
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHTS
* SOLID MAPLE DOORS THROUGHOUT
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* UNDER FLOOR HEATING
* uPVC LIGHT OAK DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND FASCIA BOARDS
* PILKINGTON K GLASS ARGON FILLED DOUBLE GLAZING
* STONED DRIVEWAY
* LAWN TO FRONT
* SUPERB VIEWS OVER THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
* ¾ ACRE SITE
* 11 MILES TO COLERAINE, 3 MILES TO LIMAVADY AND 7 MILES TO BENONE AND DOWNHILL
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views