This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The building occupies a prominent location on Royal Avenue, which links Donegall Place to the Castle Court Shopping Centre.
- Other occupiers within the vicinity include Zara, Bravissimo, H & M, Republic and Schuh Footwear.
- Public car parking is available in close proximity, as the car park at Castle Court and Queen Street are both close by, as are a number of other multi-storey schemes.
- Belfast has a catchment of over 1 million people within a 30 minute drive.
- Belfast is continuing to improve as a major retail destination with annual retail spends in excess of £2 billion per year.
Excellent retail unit located in a very prominent position along Royal Avenue, almost opposite the entrance to the Castle Court Shopping Centre.
41-51 Royal Avenue has been redeveloped to provide for a prime retail unit within Belfast City Centre, while retaining its’ listed façade.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »