This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The building occupies a prominent location on Royal Avenue, which links Donegall Place to the Castle Court Shopping Centre.
- Other occupiers within the vicinity include Zara, Bravissimo, H & M, Republic and Schuh Footwear.
- Public car parking is available in close proximity, as the car park at Castle Court and Queen Street are both close by, as are a number of other multi-storey schemes.
- Belfast has a catchment of over 1 million people within a 30 minute drive.
- Belfast is continuing to improve as a major retail destination with annual retail spends in excess of £2 billion per year.
Excellent retail unit located in a very prominent position along Royal Avenue, almost opposite the entrance to the Castle Court Shopping Centre.
41-51 Royal Avenue has been redeveloped to provide for a prime retail unit within Belfast City Centre, while retaining its’ listed façade.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views