- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive bay fronted Victorian semi-detached property
- Retains original features including high corniced ceilings and marble and slate fireplaces
- Drawing room with marble and cast iron fireplace
- Lounge with fireplace and gas coal fire
- Dining Room with French doors to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and casual family dining area
- Utility/boot room
- Modern shower room
- Three double bedrooms with period fireplaces to first floor
- Large bathroom
- Two bedrooms or bedroom with lounge to second floor
- Storage into eaves
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Driveway parking to front and lawned garden
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved patio areas
- Within walking distance to an range of restaurants, cafes and shops including M&S food
- Local primary schools, the Comber Greenway and bus networks are all easily accessible
Additional InformationThis much admired Victorian property is ideally located opposite the renowned Cyprus Avenue, close to the vibrant Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages.
It is built with the space and solidity of the era, a double fronted semi-detached with lots of period detail including marble and slate fireplaces, high corniced ceilings, and picture and dado rails. Of particular note is the outlook to the attractive church to the front.
The ground floor accommodation includes an elegant drawing room, lounge through to dining room, kitchen and separate utility room. French doors in the dining room open onto a delightful, sheltered terrace, ideal for relaxing or outdoor entertaining.
There are three bright and spacious double bedrooms to the first floor, large family bathroom and a modern shower room.
The second floor offers a flexible layout with the option of two bedrooms or bedroom and living room - ideal as a guest or teenager's suite.
Externally it is complemented by a lawned front garden with driveway parking and an attractive, private garden to the rear with lawned area and patio terrace, benefitting from the sun all day.
This superb family home should be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Courtesy light. Original hardwood front door with stained glass and leaded top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed and leaded inner door, leaded toplight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Solid pine wooden floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.81m (16' 12" x 12' 6")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, dado rail. Marble fireplace surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire.
- 4.36m x 3.74m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
Bay window. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, dado rail. Mahogany fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire. Solid pine wooden floor. Square arch to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, dado rail. Solid pine wooden floor. uPVC double glazed French doors and top light to rear garden.
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Fully fitted kitchen comprising high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit, stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher. Seven ring gas range cooker, tiled canopy recess, extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample family dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM/BOOT ROOM:
- 4.05m x 2.2m (13' 3" x 7' 3")
(at widest points). Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel mixer tap, laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard under stairs. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
First Floor Return
- Built-in cloaks cupboard. Original stained glass and leaded window inset in double glazing.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush wc. Wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Built-in corner shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Floor to ceiling radiator.
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, dado rail. Original stained glass and leaded window (double glazed).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.28m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Original slate fireplace surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.25m x 3.74m (13' 11" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Slate fireplace surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.39m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to city and Antrim Hills.
- 3.74m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
White suite comprising; low flush wc, vanity unit, cupboards below. Wood panelled bath. Built-in hotpress, copper cylinder, shelving above.
- No plumbed radiators.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.8m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Velux. Storage into eaves.
- LOUNGE/BEDROOM 5:
- 4.8m x 3.8m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
Additional open hallway space. Velux. Storage into eaves.
- Driveway with space for parking. Lawn, mature planting.
- ENCLOSED REAR:
- Attached boiler house - New Warmflow boiler (2018). Lawned area. Paved patio areas and terrace. Outside tap. Outside lights. Mature planting and climbers. Garden shed.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards the city centre, turn left into Beersbridge Road. No. 408 is on the right hand side, just past Cyprus Avenue on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »