- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3+ Receptions
- Superb Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Area
- 2 Luxurious En Suite Bathrooms
- Luxurious 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom With Second Floor Dressing Area
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Established Location
Perfectly positioned just off the Antrim Road in Newtownabbey occupying a private exclusive gated site this well appointed extended 6 bedroom detached family home enjoys a lavish internal specification throughout including 2 luxury en suite bathrooms, a luxurious 4 piece family bathroom and master bedroom with fixed staircase to private dressing area. On the ground floor the property enjoys 2 private reception rooms with a superb open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area. Perfect for the family searching for their forever home within an enviable convenient location.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature covered open entrance porch in pitched pine with exposed brick pillars. Black coloured composite front door into a:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautifully presented spacious entrance hall with quality Travertine tiled floor extending into open plan kitchen, living and dining area to rear. Understairs storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, Travertine fully tiled flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.61m x 3.10m (18'5" x 10'2")
- Attractive period style fireplace with painted wooden surround and stone hearth (presently used as playroom).
- LOUNGE 4.70m x 3.51m (15'5" x 11'6")
- Attractive Inglenook exposed brick fireplace with ornate painted surround and slate hearth. Feature painted half panelled walls. Corniced ceiling. Six pane French sliding pocket doors into:-
- LUXURY KITCHEN 7.32m x 3.81m (24'0" x 12'6")
- (Max) Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level cream coloured country style units with contrasting 'butchers' block style work surfaces. Open ended corner displays. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with brass coloured antique style mixer taps. Space for freestanding range style cooker with overhead extractor housing in matching canopy. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Low voltage down lighting. Travertine fully tiled flooring. PVC double glazed French doors to private rear garden. Open plan through to:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING/ LIVING AREA 12.52m x 3.40m (41'1" x 11'2")
- (At max) Feature floor to ceiling rustic brick fireplace with railway sleeper mantle and cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Low voltage down lights. Travertine tiled flooring.
- BOOT ROOM/ HOME OFFICE 3.33m x 1.96m (10'11" x 6'5")
- Feature painted panelled walls with fixed high and low level storage boxes with bench style seating. Fixed writing desk. Open storage area. Ornate tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m x 1.78m (9'0" x 5'10")
- Full range of matching cream coloured country style high and low level units and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces and upstands. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Travertine fully tiled flooring. Hardwood double glazed back door to rear. Feature part leaded glass door to kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wall light points. Access to loft. Hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 2 4.24m x 3.53m (13'11" x 11'7")
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY EN SUITE
- Comprising wall push w.c. in walnut effect finish. Large shower enclosure with glazed door. Storage cupboard to either side. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Fully tiled walls with feature accent panels. Low voltage down light. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 3 4.47m x 3.43m (14'8" x 11'3")
- EN SUITE
- Luxurious Victorian style suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermo unit and sliding cubicle door. Painted half panelled walls. White heated towel rail. Wall light points. Low voltage down light.
- BEDROOM 4
- BEDROOM 5 3.84m x 3.25m (12'7" x 10'8")
- BEDROOM 6 4.52m x 3.25m (14'10" x 10'8")
- BATHROOM 3.18m x 2.29m (10'5" x 7'6")
- Luxury white suite comprising double ended deep sunk bath with polished chrome off set taps with telephone hand shower. Wall mounted flat screen TV. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walkin shower cubicle with thermo unit and sliding glazed door. Low threshold tray. Feature bowl style wash hand basin with gold coloured taps set on curved granite plinth with storage below. White heated towel rail. Travertine tiled floor and part tiled walls. Twin wall light points. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 5.74m x 3.66m (18'10" x 12'0")
- Dual window aspect. Private staircase to second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- DRESSING ROOM/ EN SUITE (PLUMBING ONLY) 4.72m x 3.38m (15'6" x 11'1")
- Double glazed velux window. Plumbed for full en suite. Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Feature private walled garden to front with electric sliding gate with entrance pillars and built in lighting.
Extensive pink stoned parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Paved walkway to side. Timber pedestrian gate to enclosed side area with paved pathway and low level walling.
Private secluded handlandscaped garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Artificial grass area. Paved private patio area and paved walkways.
Garden area perfect for evening entertaining and childrens safe play.
- ATTACHED STORE ROOM 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Full range of shelving. PVC door. Power and light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »