- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Victorian Townhouse Constructed in 1890's & with Views Over Ormeau Golf Course & Park
- Conveniently Positioned for those Seeking Good Access to the City Centre
- Well Placed Close to Local Schools & the Ever Popular Ormeau Road with Shops & Restaurants
- Spacious Drawing Room & Dining Area
- Well Proportioned Family Kitchen, Dining Area & Utility Room
- Superb Family Bathroom & 2 Separate Shower Rooms
- Five Excellent Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Garden Areas to Both Front & Rear with Ample Parking to Rear
- An Excellent Family Home in an Exceptional Location
Additional InformationAn exceptional Victorian townhouse circa 1890's with original features situated on the main Ravenhill Road in South East Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport, local schools and the ever popular Ormeau Road.
The spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a large drawing room with adjoining dining area, a large family kitchen with dining area and utility room.
On the first and second floor are five well proportioned bedrooms, a superb modern bathroom and two additional shower rooms. In addition improvements in the past three years have included double glazed windows, a new bathroom, gas heating, complete electric rewiring and replumbing, some structural improvements and complete redecoration with a specific eye for detail and character.
The rear of the property offers off street parking and a good sized rear garden. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.69m x 4.03m (28' 6" x 13' 3")
Superb marble fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset and tiled inlay, stained and varnished floor, French door to rear courtyard, feature cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Dining area with an exposed chimney breast recess, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 3.43m (16' 12" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of painted pine units with wood work surfaces, newly fitted 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, extractor canopy with integrated fan, reclaimed ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, gas fired boiler.
First Floor Return
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Recently reconfigured and newly fitted superb roll top cast iron bath with Victorian style mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, bidet, how flush wc, unique hand crafted vanity unit with two separate wash hand basins inset in marble top and antique unit with drawers and storage area underneath, part tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.53m x 4.3m (18' 2" x 14' 1")
(Originally first floor drawing room). Outstanding cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, uPVF sash double glazed windows, views over Ravenhill Road to Ormeau Golf Course and Ormeau Park.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12' 2" x 11' 0")
uPVC sash double glazed windows.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.48m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
Double glazed windows.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage underneath.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.54m x 4.78m (18' 2" x 15' 8")
Spacious and bright room with working fireplace and ample storage in insulated loft.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- Enclosed rear courtyard opening to parking area and then to garden area in lawn with raised lawn area to rear.
Main Ravenhill Road, heading out of town past Ardenlee Avenue on the left hand side, with Ormeau Golf Courst on the right, 400 Ravenhill Road is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »