- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
"Anyone For Tennis?"
Rural Period Property With Its Own Tennis Court
Offering Versatile Family Living Inside And Outside
With Luxury 'Alwood' Kitchen Open To Large Conservatory
Presented And Decorated To The Highest Of Standards
EPC : G18
Entrance hall with bespoke staircase
Spacious lounge with French fireplace
Family room with wood burning stove
Luxury 'Alwood' solid maple kitchen
Solid fuel Rayburn stove
Wet room with shower
Luxury bathroom with white suite
Upstairs living room with stove
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating with solid fuel link
Well kept landscaped gardens
Garage with home office above
EPC rating: G - 18
Gorgeous period home sat in a lovely rural setting, located between Laurelvale and Derryhale, offering easy access to Portadown, Tandragee and Armagh. The present owners have lavished a lot of time and effort on this wonderful home over the years. It has undergone major refurbishment and has been extended to provide a delightful family home combining many period and contemporary features.
The property offers a flexible layout, all its room are abundantly proportioned and provide a versatile living accommodation. The fabulous lounge at the front has ten windows which provide a spacious, light and airy feel to the room. It is heated by radiators and a feature French fireplace. In the winter the family use the downstairs family room with its wood burning stove, located off the kitchen and conservatory. In the summer they migrate more to the upstairs living room with its wood panelled ceiling and large windows, that offer views over the countryside at the front and of the tennis court at the rear.
The tennis court is sat behind the property, and could provide hours of pleasure and family fun and also provides a good way to keep fit. There are several patio areas and decked areas for outside entertaining. The decked area located between the double garage and the tennis court has a remote controlled awning and electric heaters, giving an all weather, year round entertainment area.
We would recommend an internal viewing to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Front porch
- 8' 4" x 6' 8" (2.54m x 2.03m) Panelled mahogany front door, tiled floor, bay window with built-in bench seat, arch to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- 21' 7" x 6' 4" (6.58m x 1.93m) Solid bespoke ash staircase with matching banister and balustrades. Cardinal red tiled floor, built-in unit with cupboards and shelves.
- 21' 8" x 20' 1" (6.60m x 6.12m) Fabulous room with 10 windows which provides a spacious, light and airy feel, feature Richard Ledroff French fireplace with dog grate hearth and matching side console, beam mantle.
- Family room
- 21' 6" x 9' 10" (6.55m x 3.00m) Sandstone fireplace with wood burning stove, French doors to conservatory.
- 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m) 'Alwood' solid maple Shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, solid fuel Rayburn Supreme stove, 2 Siemens ovens, induction hob, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge, corian work surfaces and matching splash back, under mounted 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with Quooker fusion electric tap. Central island with corian worktop and breakfast bar with maple top. Sandstone floor, arch to utility room, open plan to conservatory.
- 24' x 13' 6" (7.32m x 4.11m) Feature vaulted ceiling, dining area, family area, Thomas Saunderson roof blinds, electric ceiling fan, glazed door to brick paved patio area.
- Utility room
- 10' 4" x 9' 4" (3.15m x 2.84m) Fairline cupboards and worktop, integrated Bosch washing machine, Franke Vario Danish designed staircase to upstairs study. Sandstone floor, ½ wood panelled walls.
- Wet room
- 9' x 5' 9" (2.74m x 1.75m) Kohler wall hung wash hand basin and W.C., Axor Hansgrohe ceiling shower and hand shower, natural stone tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- 1st Floor Landing
- 23' 1" x 5' 9" (7.04m x 1.75m) Ash banister and balustrades, solid ash floor, porthole window with leaded frosted glass.
- Bedroom 1
- 16' 8" x 11' 10" (5.08m x 3.61m) Built-in unit comprising wardrobes, drawers and high level cupboards, solid ash floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 6" x 7' (2.59m x 2.13m) Wood panelled walls, porthole window with leaded, frosted glass.
- 10' 5" x 9' 2" (3.18m x 2.79m) Luxury bathroom with period style white suite comprising extra long antique freestanding roll-top bath with original taps, wall mounted wash hand basin, W.C., large walk-in shower with rain water shower and hand held shower, partially tiled walls and ½ wood panelled walls, tiled floor, hotpress.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 3" x 6' 5" (3.12m x 1.96m) Dressing room 11' x 9' 9" (3.35m x 2.97m) arch to sleeping area.
- Bedroom 4
- 12' 3" x 9' 5" (3.73m x 2.87m) Built-in cabin beds with matching drawers, wardrobe and cupboards, solid ash floor, door to study.
- 16' x 8' 8" (4.88m x 2.64m) Built-in office furniture comprising desk, shelves, drawers and cupboard, wood panelled ceiling with exposed beams.
- Upstairs Living room
- 16' 2" x 14' (4.93m x 4.27m) Gas fired stove, reclaimed pine integrated bookcase and matching low level unit, feature wood panelled ceiling with exposed beams.
- Wall and fence at front, tarmac drive and parking area.
Pebbled front garden planted with shrubs, side garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Patio area with summer house in upper corner of the garden. Enclosed rear garden, brick paved path and patio at back door. Shrub beds edged by box hedge at side and rear.
- Tennis Court
- Full size all weather tennis court at rear, decked entertainment area with electric wall heater and remote controlled awning. Pebbled area with shrubs leading to upper decked area overlooking the tennis court.
- 22' 3" x 19' 8" (6.78m x 5.99m) Twin up and over doors.
1st floor 22' 1" x 8' 8" (6.73m x 2.64m) Built-in office furniture comprising desk, drawers and built-in file drawers, wood panelled ceiling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »