This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb mid terrace property, an excellent investment opportunity
- HMO registered for 3 people
- Currently let at £750 pcm (£9,000 per annum) until July 2016
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close proximity to Queens University, Botanic Gardens and the city centre
Additional InformationHMO registered for 3 people this is an excellent investment opportunity for a landlord or parent with children going to Queens.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen with integrated oven, three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, ideal for having a barbeque and relaxing.
Currently let the property will be sold with existing tenants.
- Wooden front door with glazed inner to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cubby hole under stairs and storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 8" x 10' 10" (3.86m x 3.3m)
- (into bay).
- KITCHEN:8' 3" x 8' 0" (2.51m x 2.44m)
- (at widest points).
- DINING ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 0" (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan. Door to rear.
- Shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 0" x 9' 2" (3.35m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 8' 7" (3.66m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 11" x 7' 10" (2.72m x 2.39m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash back, immersion heater, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard with boundary hedging, uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in boiler house.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views