- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached on Good Sized Corner Site (Potential For Further Extension Subject to Necessary Planning Permissions)
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Open Fire
- Dining Room
- Large Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen to Casual Living/Dining Area
- Store/Utility Room (could be converted to another reception room)
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, two with Lovely Views of Lagan Meadows
- Modern Bathroom and Second Bathroom
- Good Sized Gardens to the Rear and Driveway Parking to the Front and Side
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Ready for Any New Family to Move In, Recently Fitted New Flooring
- Excellent Location Close to Many Amenities in Stranmillis
Additional InformationThis super extended detached property is situated on an excellent corner site and occupies a quiet and sought after residential location walking distance of the Tow Path. It is extremely convenient to local amenities including; shops, Cutters Wharf, Stranmillis Primary School and only a short drive to the city centre.
The property is spacious and provides excellent family accomodation with three reception rooms and an excellent sized kitchen, five bedrooms, modern bathroom and second bathroom. The property is tucked away in the corner with a good sized rear lawn.
Early viewing is encouraged as demand is high in the area.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- 5.11m x 4.5m (16' 9" x 14' 9")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, stone fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 2.44m (15' 10" x 8' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING:
- 5.26m x 4.75m (17' 3" x 15' 7")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, splash back, low voltage spotlights, understairs storage, uPVC door to rear.
- STORE/UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.89m x 2.44m (19' 4" x 8' 0")
Plumbed, door to side.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Access to partially floored roofspace with Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.95m (12' 11" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Built-in robes, shelved hotpress, (potential to be converted to ensuite).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.44m (10' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 2.44m (11' 3" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.97m x 2.03m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- BATHROOM (2):
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extensive corner site with paved patio area and grassed area, bushes and hedging, with side lawns, front beds in bushes and paved driveway parking to side and front.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Sharman Road. Continue to the bottom and turn right into Sharman Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »