- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace
- Ideal starter home
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Extended kitchen / Dining
- 1st floor bathroom
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Off road parking
Situated just off the Ballygowan Road, Ryan Park is a small cul de sac in a semi rural location, but offers the added advantage of being only a short distance to all the amenities of the Castlereagh, Cregagh and Forestside areas. This home has been extended, with a recently fitted kitchen & dining area, a bright and spacious lounge, 2 good size bedrooms, and a 1st floor white bathroom suite. Outside there are facilities for off street parking for 1 car, and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn. This home should be of appeal to the first time buyer / investor market, given its convenient location and attractive asking price. The property is also chain free, so do not hesitate in arranging an immediate viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'6 x 11'10 (4.11m x 3.61m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire. Hot press, laminate flooring.
- Extended kitchen / dining 15'2 x 15'1 (4.62m x 4.60m)
- At widest points.
Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink units with mixer taps, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, Open to
- Dining area
- Under stairs storage.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 15'2 x8'7 (4.62m x 2.62m)
- Built in robe. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'8 (3.15m x 2.64m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 6'6 x 6'1 (1.98m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Off street parking to front. Shared alley access for bins etc.
- Rear gardens laid in lawn, bounded by hedging and fencing. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, outside tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
237th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »