40 Rowreagh Road,
Kircubbin, Newtownards, BT22 1AR
3 Bed Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Grant Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £315,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Site extending to approx. 0.7 acres
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Study/Bedroom 4
- Luxury bathroom with twin showers
- Double garage (potential for conversion)
- Wooden stables and Tack room
- Triple glazing - Oil fired central heating
Much of the property has been extensively modernised in the last few years with triple glazed windows throughout, internal plastering, quality wooden flooring, solid oak internal doors and a luxury bathroom/wet room. The bathroom is stunning with fully tiled walls and floor, freestanding oval bath, twin walk through "rain showers", feature wall radiator, illuminated mirror and wash hand basin with vanity unit. The entire front half of the property has been completely renovated to a high standard leaving just the kitchen/living/dining room to benefit from some TLC if desired. The rear of the property includes a utility room, rear entrance, sliding patio doors and a study/4th bedroom, depending on needs.
Externally there are twin wooden stables with centre store/tack room, a small paddock/enclosure, a generous garden in lawn with sweeping tarmac driveway and concrete parking area.
"A little slice of country heaven at an affordable price". Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Coloured composite door with viewing pane and twin side panels to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Feature flooring to porch. Wood effect laminate flooring to entrance hallway. Twin "Sun tunnels". Single radiators. Store room. Potential access to integral garage.
- Lounge 5.46mx3.63mx (17'11x11'11x)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Bay window with countryside views. Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth. Two double radiators.
- Bathroom 4.27mx2.69m (14x8'10)
- Luxury bathroom comprising free standing oval bath with centre taps, WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Twin "Rain showers" and wet room area. Feature heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 4.45mx3.28m (14'7x10'9)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.66mx3.28m (12x10'9)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.05mx2.69m (10x8'10)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 8.03mx3.48m (26'4x11'5)
- At widest points. Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap. Range cooker with extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Open plan to sitting room. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- Utility room 2.49mx1.50m (8'2x4'11)
- Range of units to match kitchen. Plumbed for washing machine. Single radiator.
- Sitting room 5.36mx4.47m (17'7x14'8)
- At widest points (L-shaped). Open plan to kitchen/diner. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Two double radiators.
- Study/Bedroom 4 2.87mx2.49m (9'5x8'2)
- Single radiator.
- Rear porch 2.41mx1.22m (7'11x4)
- uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Storage cupboard.
- Double garage 5.00mx4.88m (16'5x16)
- Up and over door.
- Store room 4.93mx2.44m (16'2x8)
- Utility area.
- Stable block 9.14mx3.51m (30x11'6)
- Twin wooden stables with centre store/tack room. Light and tap.
- Site extending to approximately 0.7 acres in lawn with small enclosure, tarmac driveway and concrete parking area.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 40 Rowreagh Road, Kircubbin, Newtownards, BT22 1AR
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.