- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Upgraded mid terrace.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Ensuite facility.
- Living room with bay window.
- Kitchen / dining space.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas heating.
- Privately enclosed garden.
- Convenient Andersonstown location close to schools, shops and transport links.
A superb opportunity to purchase this upgraded mid terrace offering proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider. Three double bedrooms to include a developed roof-space with Building Control approval. Master bedroom with ensuite facility. Living room with bay window and feature double doors. Kitchen open plan to dining space with Upvc double glazed double doors. Luxury white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. Privately enclosed rear garden. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating. Walking distance to the Shaws and Andersonstown Roads as well as neighbouring amenities, viewing strongly recommended. EPC D61
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'8 x 12'5 (4.78m x 3.78m)
- Wood strip floor, bay window, attractive feature fireplace, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'6 x 8'10 (4.72m x 2.69m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls, spotlights, open plan to;
- FAMILY DINING SPACE
- Feature Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 14'2 x 9'7 (4.32m x 2.92m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, excellent range of built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- ½ Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome towel warmer. Beautiful tiled walls.
- Access to;
- BEDROOM 1 18'0 x 14'7 (5.49m x 4.45m)
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Privately enclosed garden area, storage facility.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »